PWT Provides Services in order to:
- Ensure the proper application of the treatment.
- Prevent problems.
- Ensure the proper operation of systems.
All service visits to the customers are documented by the service report that includes data and recommendations:
The services are classified as:
- “Standard” services provided to all PWT Customers.
- “Value-added” services provided to customers that have specific problems to solve, or specific plans for improvement.
Standard” services include:
- Water Analysis and recommendations.
- Active chemical residual analysis and recommendations.
- Corrosion rate monitoring.
- Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria monitoring.
- Calculation of scaling and corrosion indices.
“Value added” services such as:
- Cooling tower performance evaluation.
- Heat exchanger performance monitoring.
- Legionella (pathogen bacteria) on site determination.
- Sand filter efficiency evaluation.
- Boiler efficiency evaluation.
- Water Management: Evaluation of opportunities in water conservation, reuse and recycle.